Buell is a family-owned company started in 1966 By Richard Lawton and Ernie Corts. These two gentlemen used their wealth of knowledge to lead the industry in innovation that still continues today.
For over 50 years, Buell Automatics has been providing solutions to design challenges for a wide range of industries and applications, helping to reduce costs, variability, and lead-times.
Buell has developed custom systems on our screw machines to ensure our customers get the best value the industry has to offer. Our PATENTED short part detectors on our over 50 machines integrated with our Sensi-Buell MRP software, high-pressure coolant through systems and our in-house machine rebuilding are unique to the marketplace. These systems and practices ensure defects are eliminated, finishes are consistent, dimensional variability reduced, and costs remain in check.
We also offer CNC turning services for the design and manufacture of high-precision metal parts and components. Ideal for intricate and complex designs, our precision CNC machining services are continually expanding in order to better serve our diverse client pool. No job is too small for our expert team.
Buell has led the industry in innovation. Whether it be technology driven or the desire to have systems that drives excellence. Thanks to our team’s efforts, we are IATF-16949 compliant, and ISO 14001 compliant.
Contact Us to Learn More
Coronavirus Statement for our Employees
We are a dedicated team, passionate about making your projects and goals succeed
Gary Lawton – CEO/Owner
Don Corwin – Vice President of sales
Our Dedicated Team
Of Awesome Employees
Our vision is a roadmap that guides every aspect of our business. It describes what we need to accomplish in order to continue our relationships, sustainability, quality and growth.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Team Support: Provide an environment conducive to producing high quality product that meets our customers quality and delivery expectations.
- Service: Consistently provide our customers feedback insuring no question is left unanswered. Treat them the way we wish to be treated.
- Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference. One who helps build and support sustainable communities.
- Productivity: Produce parts that consistently meet the requirements of our customers, my personal expectations and delivered on time. Done with mission and vision
Committed to provide an atmosphere that promotes creativity, ensures curiosity, elevating innovation that drives value added change in our business, relationships and environment.